EAT & DRINK TIPS IN VENICE
Venice is an international tourist destination, and during your stay, you will be surprised by the variety and amount of eateries where people meet.
Due to the lack of cars and scooters, Venetians are more inclined to social life, and casual encounters.
It is customary to offer each other a drink, Espresso, or a glass of wine, and have a cheerful chat.
With “Eat & drink tips in Venice” are pleased to give you an inside look at the many restaurants and wine bars operating in the city, with an updated list of selected bistros and “trattorie”.
- Up dated selection of our favorite restaurants
- Tips about wine bars and bistros in Venice
- List of most typical “trattorie” in the city
DRESS CODE AND ADVICE
- Some restaurants don’t let you in if you wear shorts. Some places require jacket and shirt for dinner.
- Our list of favorite restaurants is free as long as you book at least one of our tours or services.