FROM VENICE TRAIN STATION TO HOTEL
Are you arriving in Venice by train?
We can arrange a tailor made transfer to your hotel or the opposite if you are leaving the city by train.
Our English-speaking assistant will meet you at the platform where your train is supposed to stop.
Your escort will hold a sign with your name and walk you to the taxi landing. Get all together on a private water taxi that takes you straight to the hotel or to your apartment.
Please notice that porters operating at the train station need to be paid cash. Sometimes hotels or apartments don’t have access along the canal with an appropriate dock.
In this case, the driver stops at the closest landing and unloads the luggage. Then our assistant walks you to the right place.
- Private watertaxi
- Professional English-speaking assistant
- This service costs 220 euros up to six people (not per person).
- It includes both the service of a professional assistant and a private water taxi.
- Gratuities and porter service are not included.
- From 8.00 pm to 6.00 am consider a 30% extra fee.
- An additional charge is applied to transfers to and from hotels along inner canals, or on islands away from the city center.