GONDOLAS & SERENADES IN VENICE
Every site in Venice is accessible from the canals, which still today connect 118 islands like a spider-web.
Besides the innumerable stereotypes, consider a gondola ride as an experience that you will hardly forget, and a charming way to discover and enjoy the city, away from the crazy crowds of tourists.
Slowly, you will be taken through winding canals leading deep into the sestieri of Cannaregio or San Marco, while a baritone (or a soprano!) will entertain you with “Santa Lucia”, or traditional Venetian songs like “La biondina in gondoeta” (the Blond lady on a gondola).
Romantic! You can book either a regular gondola ride or complete it with an accordion player and a professional singer who will perform for you only.
- Private gondola ride
- Exclusive musical entertainement
- Fees from April 1st through October 31st, h.9,30 am-6,30 pm
- Please notice that a gondola can fit a maximum of five people
- Regular 30 minutes ride: 130 euros per gondola.
- 30 minutes Gondola serenade: a musician and a player will get on the gondola with you, so there is an extra charge of 180 euros for the two of you.
- Nightime, h.7.00 pm – 8,30 pm
- Regular 30 minutes ride: 155 euros per gondola.
- 30 minutes gondola serenade: a musician and a player will get on the gondola with you, so there is an extra charge of 220 euros for the three of you. In case of rain or bad weather, we cannot guarantee the service, please contact us in advance for further information.