VILLA AND GARDEN EVENTS AT LIDO
‘Villa and garden events at Lido’ is an inspiring title for our company.
As a world-famous destination, Venice offers a full range of options for hotels, restaurants, impressive locations, and natural surroundings that are still to be fully explored.
One of them is the Lido beach, an 8 miles long coastline that separates Venice Lagoon from the Adriatic Sea, almost entirely lined with thin gold sand overlooking a blue large body of saltwater.
In residential terms, Lido dates from the Modern Age, after the fall of the Venice Republic.
In the late 19th century several poets and novelists wrote about this island, among whom Lord Byron, John Ruskin, Theophile Gautier, and Robert Browning.
The earliest seaside resorts date from 1857 and in the same year a summer public boat service was set up, which allowed ordinary people of all ages to benefit from the healthy beach air and relax, close to home.
- Private events in a historical Villa at Lido
Team building activity in an exclusive setting
DRESS CODE AND ADVICE
- No dress code is required
- The Team building event event lasts four hours
- It costs 230 euros per person for a minimum of eight people
- Professional escort for return trip Venice-Lido included
- Private taxi not included
- As for Aperitive and Dinner in the garden, apply for more details!