VENICE WITH THE KIDS
Who says Venice is boring for children? With all its boats, canals, islands, ancient mansions, mysterious alleyways, this labyrinth-like city is a big fantasy world. And with no cars and scooters to bother you, the whole family can relax and enjoy the tour.
After the traditional visit to St Mark’s Square – inhabited by pigeons, winged lions, golden horses, and other creatures, we’ll be boating for one hour along the canals on our private water-taxi, taking pictures and learning how a city could be built on water and be more fascinating than ever.
We will complete our visit exploring the calm and evocative backstreets and squares of Castello or Dorsoduro, where of course, we’ll find the time to stop for a yummy gelato.
We‘ll be sure to include some Venetian history as well: Venice is a theme park, but the magic lies in the fact that it’s actually real!
If your family loves history you might also like our Two Legendary Venetians tour.
- St Mark’s Square and Basilica (skipping the line)
- Grand Canal and small canal navigation on a private watertaxi
- The history and legends of Venice
- Walk in lesser known parts of Venice with gelato stop
VENICE WITH THE KIDS
A city where streets are made of water and instead of cars and buses there are boats is already an attraction for children and adults. Venice is a city whose history is weaved from countless adventures and travels to exotic lands.
Children will of course be familiar with the name Marco Polo, but perhaps they don’t know the story of his life, which begins here in Venice! St Mark’s Square enjoys fantastic architecture, decorated with gold and rich colors.
Also present is a variety of animal statues, some of which are very realistic, like the Four Horses on the Loggia Others come from the world of mythology, like the griffon (or winged lion), and the dragon.
DRESS CODE AND ADVICE
- No sleeveless, no shorts.
- Short sleeves and knee high garments are ok !
- This tour lasts three hours and costs 430 euros up to six people (not per person), transportation included (one hour by private water taxi), only private parties. For larger parties send us an email!
- Entrance fees per person:
- S. Mark’s Basilica 7 euros